José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Thank you initial clarification. My next question

Thank you for the initial clarification. My next question is: (I DO have evidence that my investment is accepted as "aportacion".) Do I have the right to demand a return of this investment at any time I choose irrespective of what the directors may decide?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
Nice to know about you again
Well, if you have an aportacion to the business, you are a part of the business in the terms that the contract says you have
So, we have to cheeck your chances to get your investment back at your contract. If you do not have a contrcat or it says nothing, you will be forced to start a claim at court to get out of the business
This judicial procedure is slow and expensive. In most cases, the best way to go out is to try to get an agrement