How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6138
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

Thank you, ***** ***** you reply. If I choose to pursue my

Resolved Question:

Thank you, ***** ***** you reply. If I choose to pursue my claim for return of my "aportacion", as I would like to, are you able to recommend a lawyer who would act for me on a "no win, no fee" basis. The fee then, clearly, to be an agreed percentage of
the return?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I personaly could study the case, tell your options, and then, take the procedure for myself or take another college for you with this conditions called in Spain "a éxito" with that means that no charge if no win and the percentage agreed
If you want to try with me I have to follow the rules of the site and send you an offer with my personal data with an small payment for this site. I will send you the ofer now and you could decide then.
If you want another college data I could give you for free
Thank you
José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
I send you my mail and phone
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
I will send you an email with my data
Thank you