José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Same property as last question - gated community of several

Same property as last question - gated community of several apartment blocks in calahonda managed by the property owners. Due to illness and loss of employment through said illness payments for the utilities have not been made. Immobility and loss of sensory
touch caused by illness have prventented ability to write. My partner and I have been found guilty in our absence and have been presented with a large bill as a consequence. My question is, now that I'm well enough to type this to you, I would like to know
if I can stop the writ about to be served on the basis the court was not made aware of the seriousness of my illness. Illnesses covering the time are Multiple Sclerosis plus a heart attack and blood clots on the lungs ( all of which I've been hospitalised
for).
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
You could look and find some legal missed steps in order to help you if you contrcat a local attorney who try to study your chances to make an appeal or something
But it requieres money and time and is risky
If you got money to pay, do not lose it contracting an atorney, deal with them an agrement
Please to rate positively my questions
I will do my best in order to help you