José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

When I left my husband due to mental and physical threats to

Customer Question

when I left my husband due to mental and physical threats to my well being and he has told me he is taking my house off me after 8 years how do I stand?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, José M Spanish atorney. I need to know If you got sons with her, If she has incomes, your and her age, for how long you have been married... Please let me know this data and I will answer you with my opinion about what to do in your case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been a close friend for many years and now she is homeless I have put her up and am tired of the constant talk of this situation so hence I have turned to you I do not have a lot of money so please could you help me or should I say her I am willing to pay what I can I am a disabled vetran can you advise?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. You can no put her in the street even when your home is yours
You need legal security that you only get if you contract a local atorney
But think about that she has rights to stay at the propiety
I am going to make you an offer to talk by phone