José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Good morningPlease let know the cost of just adding DANIEL

Good morningPlease let know the cost of just adding DANIEL ***** ***** , to the title, instead of transferring it to him?Also, how much will your firm's fees be, to act on that transaction?RegardsBarry R Howard
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, Is your question about spanish law?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning
Noted
Response awaitedRegards
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Could you clarify if your question is about Spanish law?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good rainy morningI can't see your answer referred to?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I have not posted an answer; I need to check if your question relates to Spanish law, so I can check that the question is in the right category.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morningYesRegards
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
José M spanish atorney
Please, could you write your question?
I will wait for it to answer it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoonMy wife and I are seeking to add our adult son to the title of our Mallorcan Duplex Apartment ?The Property is Mortgage/ Charge free.What will be is the cost for your firm to act and any Government/ Local Taxes/ Duties/ Registration fees ?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
You know to have
1º Catastral number of the propiety
2º passaort number of all of you
Then you have to call the tax ofice of Gobierno de baleares in order to know how much the impuesto de donaciones is
Then you have to call the City hall in order to Know how much is the plusvalia tax
And in adition you have to considerer the cost of the notario and propiety register
Its not easy to answer you with data and impossible without them
If you want to know the sum due to pay you know to get the data required
I could make you an offeer to get the sum due to pay if you give me the data or I could get you the numbers to call if you want to get them by your self
José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unless I am mistaken , you already have the answers on file for the first two questions.How much will you firm charge to deal with the transaction?Regards
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I get now your file
I need to know the rate, %; you want to transfer to him.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoonWill there be any difference in cost/ tax between ONE THIRD/ OR ONE HALF?Regards
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Sure
They will charge 5 per cent of the value of the % transfered (Impuesto transmisiones)
They will charge according value of the % transfered ( Pluavalia City hall)
Notario will charge for the value of the % trasfered also
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanksBUT1.What is the Town Hall Percentage?2.,What will the Notary's percentage be?Regards
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
In order to know the sum due to pay to city hall the only way is calling them and ask with the catastral number and passport. No more ways
Gestoría, Notario, and registro, could be no more than 2500 euros
Another tax to be consirered is personal income tax at the next year due to pay to spanish tax office ( IRPF)
This tax consiers the plusvalue, the profit, you get when you bought and when you sell out ( or donate) and charges 21 per cent from the first 6.000 euros and 19 per cent of the rest of the profit
Exemple
You bought in 500.000 euros
Now tax office consideres its value in 600.000 euros
So, they charge you for the profit of 100.000 euros
You have to pay 21 per cent of first 6.0000 euros and 19 per cent of ( 100.000 - 6.000 ) So you pay 1260 + 17.860 ( 19.120) personal tax due to pay at the next year to spanish tax office.
That is in case you donate 100 per 100 of the propiety because if you donate 30 per cent of it, the sum due to pay is 30 per cent of 19.120 in this example