How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6197
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

My late husband left his share of the property in a will. Three

Customer Question

My late husband left his share of the property in a will. Three of our children have renounce it to me, but the forth son whom we don't speak to will not answer solicitors letters as to what he want to do, could you tell me what the next step is to get him to sign please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, José M. Spanish atorney. Was your husband spanish?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No we have a property in Puerto Santiago Tenerife but we both made wills there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm wanting to sell the property but I cant until my son signs. I don't know what the next step will be, is it to take him to court or what?