José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I have a tax demand from Spain, now handed over to UK tax office, from a sale in 2005.

hi, I have a tax demand from Spain, now handed over to UK tax office, from a sale in 2005. Is there a limitation for tax demands for such a long period?
Len.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
Debts with spanish tax ofice dies in 4 years since they do the last movement to charge us, but every single movemet hey do to get the money puts the counter agin in cero.
I mean that if they has been asking for the money during this 12 years, the debt could be alive, but if not, or they allow 4 years doing nothing the debts is over
So, probably the debts is over but the way to be sure is to require them the complete file of it
If you ask for the file they will have to give you a copy in order to give you the chance to defend you
Please to rate positively the service if my help has been good enought for you
Have a good day