José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Can a 600 meter square plot of land be registered in the

Customer Question

hi can a 600 meter square plot of land be registered in the catastro in malaga....
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. I need to know the City hall which the plot belongs but if you bought it legaly and registered what the agent says is not matter. Another thing is that you could do something there or not, but is in not matter since is legaly yours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is the problem...i paid the agent for this land...and have reciepts,then iwas taken to velex-malaga town hall for an escritura but nothing further happened.....i think i have been duped...by this agent...anne nieme at A-team properties in torrox costa......this may be too complicated to deal with via messaging..
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
May be you has been scamed I need to see the escrituras and study your case. I am going to use the site tules yo send you an offer with my data, mail phone. Please to accep it to know my data Thank you