José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

My friend in Jail in spain , he spend his time and hes been

my friend in Jail in spain , he spend his time and hes been told that he will be released by the end of March for good conduct he's British , but they told me he need a letter from some one in UK that statue when hes been relase he will be going to London and his friend hes guarrator of him ? i dont understand what doesn't mean ? is he deported ? or not ? can you back in Spain as a tourist or not ?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,It does mean that the court need some security that your friend will be in UK and no in SpainThe condition to let him go is to stay in UK and no come back to Spain until the penalty becomes overSo, he will be deported as long as he gives a name of the person who he will live with in UKThank youJosé M spanish atorney
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thank you , and if he doesn't have a letter or some security ? is it going to be release ? or doesnt he has to be withing UK ? or any other country to be release to ? and for the letter does it have to be from anybody or form his family ? or friend ?because he's divorce ? or any letter will do ?thank you
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Well, it could use whatever probe he has in order to let the court know here that he is going to stay in Uk and no in Spain. A friend, whoever. Court wants to be sure that he will be in Uk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok good can you give me any idea what should i write a letter in spanish , can you show me a sample , can you write a letter in Spanish i will paid for the service thank you
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Sure, no problem with thatIf you scan me the sentence and the writting from the court, I will make you a sample letter to answer the courtI need to know the terms of the intructions of the courtThank youI will follow the rules of this site and I will send youan offer to make the aditional serviceThank for aceppt it
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Please to rate ositively my answersIts the way the site pays meI see at my records that I have some unrated questions with you SirThanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi let me know if this is the right letter if let me know so i can look somewhere its all on my email and its in Spanish
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
let me know if it was right paper thank you
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there again. Its not the righ one. Thats is the sentence. I need the nee papers which says hechas to day where will he reside or with who in Uk when deported. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont have these paper i have only the sentence and the court paper , i can give you my address it will ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so i can give them a guarantee
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is the address*****london E2 0DP Mr Sidali Yahiai couldn't found anything let em knbow its all ok thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i look around i couldn't found it but it doesn't exist the only used this option provider can you used teh one i send alreadyits only option thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
because hes been told to send him a letter so he can handle to a person who is in charge draft a letter in Spanish will be nicethank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant stay too long ok its quite late and even in Spain too , just draw a draft so ican send it to him by tomorrow special delivery and hope he will release and deported in UK , if any other question i will let youThank you
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Al juzgado ...Don xxxxx con pasaporte xxxx y domicilio en UK, en referencia a la solicitud de Uds de indicar persona responsable en UK del paradero de don Xxx A los efectos legales oportunos, pone en su conocimiento que Don Xxxx estará en su domicilio mientras termine el plazo pendiente de condena Y para que así conste se firma en xxx a xxxx de 2016 Mr (the person with UK adress ) with adress in UK in xxxxx, According to Mr ( your friend) wants to let the court know the Mr ( your friend) will be living in UK with him, and he will control that, until the fine endPlace, and data.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you