José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I am told I am Owed €12,196 from the Lifestyle/Hyprafund

I am told I am
Owed €12,196 from the Lifestyle/Hyprafund Court case. Because I am not resident in Spain and haven't got an NIE number, I am required to send €2,561 to pay off my tax debt in Spain, before any money owing to me is released. How do I know that this is legitimate and not another timeshare con? I have been initially contacted by Centro de Documentacion Europea by an Agente de administration judicial?? Christine
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Christine, The case you have now its a very comun scam, you are being an scam victimThis people lyes telling you that you will get money if you pay, Spanish courts never work like thatDo not trust them and even denounce the facts to the police in your placeDo not send any moneyJosé M spanish atorneyAsk whatever you need, thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They have provided me with an IBAN number and SWIFT number to transfer money into. This is supposed to pay off my tax debt in Spain. Who are Centro de Documentacion Europea?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Who do I report this scam to?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, of courseSpanish court / spanisg tax office never woks like thatThank youPlease to rate positively the serviceHave a good day
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
You can report to the local police in your placeBut this guys works from countries from east and police usually can do nothing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So your advice is to stop all communication as this is yet another timeshare scam?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Sure, of course.Forget them and do not take care of them
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Is a simple scam and you have nothing to win
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any more questions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. You've been extremely helpful and have saved me wasting any more time and money on this matter. I will cease communication with them immediately.
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Thats will be perfectI am glad you have asked before sending moneySome people does when its lateHave a good day