José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Need help to found a solicitor in Spain

Customer Question

need help to found a solicitor in Spain for negligenece
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi thereJosé M. spanish solicitor. May I help you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi i try to get a a spanish lawyer about negligence i was talking with some one he doesnt want to take the case ? and i write a letter to my friend such as to get release and deported to UK , ok ,some previuos solicitor get a letter from the court ? does my friend need a lawyer for deportation or the letter i did send him is enough for let him deported
(((The Court of Ceuta brings me writing that presented MR Sd requesting the replacement of imprisonment that still remains to be the expulsion from Spain, when he has completed 2/3 of the sentence.
The Court said that that letter must be submitted with a solicitor and barrister. I talked to the lawyer of Madrid Ms. Helena Gon, which I forwarded the dossier in September 2015, but she tells me that in the end did not do any work.If you have a new lawyer, please show your data so that I can send the letter of the Court. If you have not hired another lawyer, I have no objection to prepare written and send it to the Court of Ceuta.
I await your response.
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
So, you want to sue your atorney for negligence? That it is what you need?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES thats write and do i need a letter from a lawyer for expulsion ? he spend his time ? i did write letter requested that i take care when he will be release
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need a good laywer any suggestion or any referthank you
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again. Try several budgets from this list. http://www.hg.org/attorneys/spain.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Please rember to rate positively the serviceis the way the site pays the expertHave a good day