José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I had been contacted by Sanchez Insolvencia & Gestores in Malaga

I had been contacted by Sanchez Insolvencia & Gestores in Malaga Spain to which they said I owed tax for claims that have gone through their courts. To date I have paid them £6000.00 to which I have not received anything back as yet. When contacting them they say it's linked to another claim that gone through their courts and until the rest of the tax is paid they will not release the funds they are asking for another £6060.40. can you advise on this as this is all to do with with timeshare which we sold and the company went under.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi thereI think you could be an scam victim, I need to see the letters from you, adress and phones.Please scam the letters from them and I will study if they are an honest firm here or it is a simple scam as I thinkThank you
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Please, send me the scan and I will study itThank you