José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I was in trouble in lanzarote 2 nights in custody sent home

Customer Question

I was in trouble in lanzarote 2 nights in custody sent home with lots of paper work which I left accidently at airport I am worried in case there might have been something important maybe a fine please give advice
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there José M spanish atorneyPlease to explaim me more details about the case in order to know your riskesThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had to pee in puplic had 2 nights in custody sent home and told not to be in trouble I think the matter is closed but I fell asleep at airport then I was in a rush . I got home and realized I lost all paper work. is it possible you could find out if i missed anything.
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Do not worry about it, its not a criminal fact. they have just six months to put a fine and no more. Forget about it. Neither criminal record left in file. Have a good day. Please to raye positively the service