José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

We put a deposit on a villa off plan builder went bust with

Customer Question

We put a deposit on a villa off plan builder went bust with our 57.000 euros it was finaced with the caja mar bank it went to court in Granada no one turned up for the auction as we didn't know where it was the ruling of the court passed all the property s to the bank ignoring all our deposits passed all properties to the bank who then sold them all off we did put it TN the hands of international lawyers in 2012 but since moving back to the UK last year we have e mailed them and sent letters all to no avail can you offer any help please thank you Mr and Mrs *******
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Mr Comber, Your cae is very comun in Spain lately. Most constructors are broken and the case in court could take several years. I suppose your atorney knows that he should sue not the constructor even the bank because bank is responsible for deposits of buyers in construttion and most banks try to avoid their responsabilities. If you contracted a good atorney ask him and wait. If you do not trust him, just change it asap. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We really need some help we have paid them a thousand euros to take it to court
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again

The best way to know if you are on the right way is to contact a local atorney who take personal care of your case

Following the rules of the site I am going to send you my personal data to know where the propiety is, and try to find you the best person to introduce you close the site the propiety is

Please to accept the offer of the site and I will send you my data, in order you could send me more details and try to help you the best profesional to take your case

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry we are pension ers and can't afford £65 we have just paid £38 £for this service ?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Do not worry

Tell me were the propiety is anywhere

I will check an atorney there wich I could recomend you to call

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is in San Juan near Vera playa nr Murcia
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Contact with Jesús Peláez in Valencia 00 34 963 81 56 71

http://www.abogadoamigo.com/

From José Magadan of Burgos

I hope you get luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The company we are with is called Martinez echevarria Perez and ferrero abogados in almeria
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

I do not know them. You need to contrcat somebody alse who speak with them and let you know if they are making a good job or not

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is very worrying for us as we have lost our life savings they told us it would take a long time but it's worrying us that we have never heard from them
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

I know how you feel, and believe that if the atorney do not take the correct way you could lose all your money

He has to sue the bank, no the contsructor

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We did confront the caja mar bank they didn't want to help us we were told that it was the banks fault we are thinking that the attorneys we have got have conned us
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But we will contact another we really need that s money back
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

I see. The problem is that Caja Mar was enforced by law to ensure your deposit (all banks had ) and in fact no one made it

So, thats the way toi get your money back

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They never gave is a bank guarantee will that be a problem
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Yes I know. But law enforces the bank to make it as they did not do it, in court they should pay you

Here In burgos we have won several cases like yours

Contact Jesús Pelaez as I told you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you how much would it cost for you to take it on for us
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

The first touch nthing at all

Then they will have to study and thwywill ask you for a deposit

But they will have to study it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thankyou for your help
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Have a good day