José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

My daughters father died last year and we dont know if he

My daughters father died last year and we dont know if he had a spanish will. He had a villa with his then partner in Torovijea but dont know how to go about finding his will if he had one
JA: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: We dont know the address of the villa and dont know if it was in joint names so havent got much information appart from his personal details.
JA: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, José M spanish atorney. Was he spanish? Do you have the catastral number or adress of the propiety? Thank you for answer me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jose
No he was British - unfortunately I do'nt have any catastral number ( I do'nt know what this is) or address of the property.
It is a villa in Torovijea.
His name was James Edward Bradshaw and lived there with Avril Wyn Parry.