José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I wish ri claim my Spanish nationality, offered by Spain as

I wish ri claim my Spanish nationality, offered by Spain as my sephardi Jewish ancesters were evacuated from Spain many years ago. I can prove my authenticity and would be very happy to hear from you.
Yours Faithfully.
Ann ******* *******
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mss Valentine. José M. Spanish atorney. If you could probe the origin of your right you could claim for the spanish nationality at the closer spanish consulate. Read the requirments here http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/SANFRANCISCO/es/ServiciosConsulares/Documents/Nacionalidad/Sefardies%20info.pdf

Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Please write If you need more help. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was asking if I could apply for Spanish nationality as my Sephardi Jewish family were exiled 3 0r 5 hundred years ago. I am not sure of the exact year. The family name was Valentino.and the name Valentine has gone thought the men and women of my family until today. Eg. I am Ann ******** , Son is Nicholas ******** my cousin is Sally ******** my niece is Mandy ******** and my Grandson Is Hugo******** etc etc
Sally ******** Sarah ******** and David ******** are my niece and nephew. I also have a photograph book of ******** going back for decades, it is very old and has been in the family for years.
I verynmuch look forward to your email.
Your Faithfully.
Ann
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ann

The sistem tells me that you did not rate this question and another one

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/spanish-law/9rx0c-sephardic-jewish-family-evacuated-spain.html

I need you rate them. Thank you for doing it

You could probe your right with the genealogic tree of the family

please do not forget to rate the answers, thank you