José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

This question regards the traffic laws in Spain. You must

This question regards ***** ***** laws in Spain. You must carry a high visibility vest for each passenger in the passenger compartment of a vehicle. Is there any regulation as to the colour? I ask because i have high vis orange workwear for my work, but i have only seen the greenish yellow colour in photographs? Is my bright orange with wide reflective strips legal as well?
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. José M spanish atorney. Colour is not matter. Could be green or Orange but has to have two stripes and homologation According europeas law UN471 It is said at the label. If the label says according to law UN471 is legal.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Muchas gracias senor (lo siento, no tengo tilda en mi teclado). Es un gran ayuda. Que tiene ud. un gran día. (con disculpas mi atroz castellano)