José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

What legal provisions under spanish law provide for joint

What legal provisions under spanish law provide for joint and several liability of a fiscal representative for the tax debts of the foreign person or company represented by that fiscal representative
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, José M spanish atorney Its not east to answer your question as you ask. I need to know if the responsability is for negligence or regular labour. As regular labour representative has not responsability but as a negligence he answer for it Please to clarify your question with more details Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Paragraph 3 of this note from a spanish law firm http://www.azconaasociados.com/fiscal-representative-non-resident/?lang=en
says that fiscal representatives are jointly and severally liable with those they represent. If this is true, what legal provisions impose this liability
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.azconaasociados.com/fiscal-representative-non-resident/?lang=en
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.azconaasociados.com/fiscal-representative-non-resident/?lang=enwww.azconaasociados.com/fiscal-representative-non-resident/?lang=eng
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jose - i hope you got the doc - for some reason the link won't go through. If you have an e-mail i could e-mail you - it might be easier
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

According the rules of this site I will send you an offer to get my Mail and phone number Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not understand - did you receive the document i sent and can you comment on it ? i don't want to spend more omey at this stage unless i can see that my question is going to be answered.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have your offer but do not want to accept it just yet. i would like you to read the note i sent to better understand my question and then comment on it. Following that, if it appears to me that you will be able to answer the question, we can take it to another stage. I have documentation which i would like reviewed under spanish law and this will require a larger fee, but i need to know i am discussing this with someone who can provide the answers.
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok I will read and study and tell you Tank you

Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there

I have been out of my place this days, sorry for delayed.

I have read your links and writting

About your question ...

That means that in some cases the non residents has to signed to spanish tax office a representative and they have make it with spacial requirents

Once the representative accept it and they say to the spanish tax office the representative is representatives jointly and severally liable with those they represent. In short means that the representative assume as it ows the charges of the represent

I hope this answer your question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am an english lawyer and i can read ! |My question was, can you supply a copy of the spanish law which imposes joint and several liability on the fiscal representative. i think that there is no such provision in spanish law. You have not begun to answer my question. Unless you can answer it i will require a refund of the money i have paid.
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again

The law was 41/1998 now modificated by law RDL 5/2004

http://noticias.juridicas.com/base_datos/Fiscal/rdleg5-2004.html#I3

Read article 9 Responsibles an 10 representatives

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jose. Thank you. Your answer is just what i wanted and your work is complete and the website should now pay you. i am writing an article on the spanish law of fiscal representatives and when i have finished i would like to send it to you to review and correct - naturally you will set another fee for this part of the work. many thanks for your help. james edmonds
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Mr Edmonds.

Regards ***** ***** be here if needed.