How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6004
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I lived with my partner for about nine months. We have now

Customer Question

I lived with my partner for about nine months. We have now seperated! All of my belongings are locked in her apartment. She went back to England and she will not be back here on Tenerife until the end of October. I have money personal things and cloths in there which I desperately need so I can return to England as soon as possible. How will I go about getting the items legally? Please help!!!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, legaly you can do nothing if it is her apartament Nothing left to do. Sorry for that. José M spanish atorney

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had to wait 8 hours for that answer! I hope don't take any more money from my account!
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. I am sorry for the bad news but it has been not my fault. Have a good day.

Related Spain Law Questions