José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I had a very bad fall on a public (very slippery) pier in La

Customer Question

I had a very bad fall on a public (very slippery) pier in La Gomera last year resulting in a very complicated break of my upper arm which put me out of work for 8 months (paid). I was in incredible pain for months and now, a year later even though the bone is said to be healed I am in a lot of pain often duet to scar tissue and restricted movement, can't play golf anymore and cycle only short distances as I cant put much pressure on the arm. Also restricted at work and in household chores. Is there a chance that I could ask for compensation in Spain?
Rosie
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 9 months ago.

If you put a claim, or denounce, then, here in spain, you could ask for a compensation

If you do nothing then, you are on risk to can do nothing but if you move quicly and contract a local atorney here and send him the complete file you got, he could study your chances

So I recomend you to contract a local atorney there and send hin the complete file as soon as possible

José M spanish atorney