José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Issue an inheritance in Spain ,a brother has put a court

Customer Question

issue an inheritance in Spain ,a brother has put a court case against me and another brother ,a Spanish judge has written to me unless I appear in her court room in July 2017 ,she will issue an arrest warrant ,request British police to arrest me ,deport me to Spain and subsequesntly without appearing in court imprison me for 2 to 3 years, I'm still a Spanish citicen
also if I become a British citicen can I still be deported to Spain to be imprisoned
Thank you very much
J.L
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, In no case you could be deported into Spain for a inheritage case. Only criminal cases could get this action

I think your brother is trying to fear threath you, that you get fear.

Telling me about the case and I will advice about your chances and riskes

José M spanish atorney