José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I want to give my estate agent in Spain who is selling some

HelloI want to give my estate agent in Spain who is selling some land for me power of attorney so that she can deal with it for me.Could you tell me what is required and how to go about obtaining thisMany thanksRegardsMr K.ball
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Mr Ball The power of atorney is required in order he coould sing in your own name and right

You can make it at notario or the closer spanish embassy Consul is the spanish notario in your place

Check if in your country there are notarios or find the closer spanish embassy to get an appoiment with the cosul to maje the power of atorney

José M spanish atorney

Expert:  José M. replied 2 months ago.