José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I was the victim of fraud in Tenerife in 02/10/2014 the

I was the victim of fraud in Tenerife in 02/10/2014 the incident was reported to Police. I have today received a Summons to appear as witness on23/01/2018 .will I need representation?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, José M spanish atorney. You do not need representation. You just need to go there and also you could ask for a translator before you go to be asissted. Thank you