José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Can a financial intermediary in Spain, charge a fee for

Customer Question

Can a financial intermediary in Spain, charge a fee for introducing consumers to credit products? We are a financial services company and would like to charge our customers a small fee for introducing them to credit products.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 month ago.

Yes, the intermediary can do it. No law forbids it​. You could ask for several budgets to experts on the matter and try to manage the best Price José M spanish solicitor.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Jose, thank you for your swift response. Thank you for your answer and information.Would I have to create a company in Spain to legally charge the fee, or am I able to charge from a company incorperated in England & Wales?Do you know if the same law applies in Argentina?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi again. I do not know the law in Argentina or Wales. But if you make a limited Company here in Spain you could charge whatever you work and declare and pay taxes here. As Amazon or Facebook makes in Ireland They get money world wide arroeund and declare and pay taxes in Ireland No too much taxes endeed ...

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Jose,Thank you for confirming and getting back to me with your response and advice. Now, it is confirmed we can charge a fee if we are a company in Spain.Lastly, do you know the law in England? Can we be a limited company in England and charge fees in Spain? Or do we HAVE to be a company in Spain?Sure, makes sense.Thanks
Expert:  José M. replied 1 month ago.

No, I do not know the law in England. Yes, an English firm can charge if UK law does not forbids it So, if you are not sure about UK law be sure spanish law allow it In the other hand ask a UL lawyer about the case in UK Thank you I can only answer about spanish law