walkereng
walkereng, Consultant
Experience:  Structural Engineer with over 30 years of experience.
61772417

I have a friend who runs a small school and she would like

Customer Question

I have a friend who runs a small school and she would like to remove or move a non load-bearing internal wall, in her school which is NOT a listed building.
Are there any circumstance under which this would not be given permitted development?
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  walkereng replied 2 years ago.
I can help. As long the rebuild of the wall is detailed to the standards in the Code, that should not be a problem. The only thing I can see is if the movement of this wall changes the egress pattern or path from the building.