dansgarage1
dansgarage1, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  I have a gnvq level 3 in light vehicle maintance and repair and also a diploma
74699650

can u help my clock trip dispay is not working , I have checked

Customer Question

can u help my clock trip dispay is not working , I have checked the fuse but it is ok even replaced it but still no display. only got car and it was working but now blank, subaru legacy 2004 se auto? ta
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thats ok see if you can find the answer please

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

tr

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

try a little longer please

Thank you for your patience, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  dansgarage1 replied 4 years ago.

might be a resistor on the back of the circuit board you will either need to find the new resistor and repair.. or buy a new or second hand working trip display unit

hope this helps