Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

hi, opened 07 wrx with fob, turned ignition, car tried to start,

Customer Question

hi, opened 07 wrx with fob, turned ignition, car tried to start, but with turn of the key the alarm it trying to alarm and dash lights flickering off and on. car wont start.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

From what you are describing this issue is caused by low voltage to the vehicle and the most common reason for this to happen is the vehicles battery has a weak or bad cell.What I would suggest is to have the battery load tested as a first step.