Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

I have question about Subaru WRX 2001 turbo car is running

Customer Question

Hi I have question about Subaru WRX 2001 turbo car is running perfectly but not starting when hot I change crank and cam censors all ready but still no right but after disconnect battery for five minutes start no problem.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hi I'm Ross, thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a diagnostic and repair technician and I look forward to working with you.Does the hot starting problem return after the battery has been disconnected if so, how long does it take for the problem to return? thanks. Ross.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
O.K. I am wehicle technician with very little time for diagnostics and this is why I pay You for answer after disconnect the battery starting O.K. to next warm up
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I would check the engine coolant temp sensor, they also suffer corrosion on the connection terminal to this sensor otherwise check the sensor is operating correctly and replace if nessasry. These tend to cause over fueling on hot starts if it think its cold.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I change sensor all ready and still the same