Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My subaru Outback is showing a flashing key light on the

Customer Question

My subaru Outback is showing a flashing key light on the dash when I close the door - locked or un locked - what's happening? will my battery be flat in the morning?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can close my question - I'm disappointed in your service I have to say - although you've been unfailingly polite you took my payment and provided no service - it was worth the chance - there was a possibility that I would get help for my problem and your site wasn't a rip off, but a great discovery - .....but I shall certainly advise my friends not to use your service - why would they?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

sorry for the delay in answering

do you still need an answer?

as the key light will intermittently flash once the system is armed this is normal