Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I am trying to get replacement Nearside Rear Trailing arm

Customer Question

I am trying to get replacement Nearside Rear Trailing arm rubber bush and Rear Diff Front Bushes for 2001 Sportswagon (LK51 TXP) following MOT Advisory.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

These may be difficult to locate in some cases due to the age of the vehicle.I would check with the dealer to see if they can still obtain these.If this was already attempted check with local parts stores as well as a tire/suspension repair facility to see if they can obtain these.If this was all already tried let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete