Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Hi Sam what self assement forms would i require to apply

Customer Question

Hi Sam

what self assement forms would i require to apply for my pension to be paid into a uk bank as there are hundreds in the system.

Jim
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Jim There is only one self assessment form the SA100 which is all you need as you state you only have UK pension arising in the UK (then there are additional pages for each style of income)and you would also need the residency form to claim your personal allowances, which is the SA109 But you need to contact HMRC to set you up within self assessment and allocate you a unique taxpayer reference. They will then issue the appropriate forms. Link here for you to do this. http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kb5/hmrc/contactus/view.page?record=OILdX1VAnlM Which advises if you're calling from abroad please telephone: +44(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

But this does not arrange for your pension to be paid into the UK bank, this should happen automatically(by the details you provide) when you trigger the claim for state pension

Thanks Sam

Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.
I hope you were able to get registered into self assessment as necessary.