How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7322
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I have working here in uk last two years,but I did not get

Customer Question

I have working here in uk last two years,but I did not get tax year I am an employee working fulltime job in uk but the end of the year hmrc will return the tax return to me .there is a chance to get tax return every end of the year.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.



Thanks for your question


Can you advise

1) When you arrived in the UK

2) What date you started work

3) What you earnt in the UK each tax year and how much tax you paid (this will be on the form P60)

4) What tax code was operated on your pay (this will be on your P60)

4) Why you feel you are due the tax back?






Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I arrive on 2010, started work on 2011,2011-- 2013,13000 pound a year,code is 810L,AS I AM LEAVING UK CAN I GET TAX RETURN

Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.



Please advise

1) The tax paid on £13,000 2012/2013 how much you earned in 2010/2011 and 2011/2012 and the tax also paid for those two years

2) When you are due to leave the UK

3) Whether you are still working

4) What country you will return to