Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I received a revised tax code from you on 28/02/13 from K 973

Customer Question

I received a revised tax code from you on 28/02/13 from K 973 to K 689. today I have received your coding notice showing that my new is BR. The only thing that has changed re- my income is that my State Pension has had the annual increase.
Why has my code changed to BR.

My Nat. Insurance is ZS 79 23 61 D

My name isXXXXX
Expert:  TonyTax replied 4 years ago.

Before I answer this, I have to tell you that this site has nothing to do with HM Revenue & Customs and have no access to your tax file, though we do answer questions from taxpayers. In light of that, do you still want me to give you an answer? If so, would you let me know what sources of income you have and how much you receive pre-tax from each please. How long ago did your state pension start? Can you tell me what is in the tax code in terms of allowances and benefits.