How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14052
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

hello! i would like to now how many pay back will get for

Customer Question

hello! i would like to now how many pay back will get for me?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.



Thanks for your question, but please could you rephrase waht you wnated to know, and its a little confusing




Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi! i received P60 form. I would like to now can i claim pay back?

Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.



Thanks for your response


All you need to do is write to HMRc and send in the P60 with a letter, asking for a review for a tax refund. If you had other income (other than that shown on the P60) then provide the details in the letter (for the period 06/04/2012 to 05/04/2013)

HMRC will then repay you any money owed, and send your P60 back to you.


If you want to me to check whether a refund is due then please advise

1) The pay and tax details from the P60

2) Confirm you have lived in the UK for the period 06/04/2012 to 05/04/2013

3) Provide details of any other income (such as other employment, self employment, rental income,investment income, or Jobseekers Allowance for being unemployed)

If you need an address to send it to, let me know, and I can provide this, but if in the meatime you could rate the level of service, it would be appreciated, as this ensures I am paid. And any feedback and/or bonus are always welcome