Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

my car tax for renewal end of july e-mail from Dept giving

Customer Question

my car tax for renewal end of july e-mail from Dept giving me pin in order to renew on line
but I cannot motortax.ie in order tocomplete the normal details
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a Tax question about Ireland, where we do not have active professionals in the tax category. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide an Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know you'd like to proceed.