Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Hi I need to sort tax and nic for employees the business is

Customer Question

Hi I need to sort tax and nic for employees the business is struggling and can pay supplier and wages and have not made any returns I want to sort it it out work out structure to save the business and make it run easy I am tied to a lease for 2 years but think it will work with some help
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question

I can assist with advise how to take the employee position forward, but any advise needed on taking the actual business forward, you will need to have a one to one appointment with an accountant local to you, who can go through all the business accounts and structure a business plan for you. This is not a service we can offer on just Answer, as we are only able to offer information.

Would you like to proceed?