Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I need to ask questions about the RTM and the company house

Customer Question

I need to ask questions about the RTM (Right to Manage) and the companies house articles and the relating forms. Is this the area you can help? I put my questions below, please if it is not your area pass it. Thank you  

A) set up an RTM company through an agent, unfortunately it seems the company does not have the right articles prescribed for RTM. I am setting up a new one. Is the articles publishe in companies house web site in relation to RTM sufficient or other articles should be added or deleted?

B) can the name of the company be anything or does it have to have the name of the block in it?

C) where should the address of the block be written on the form?

D) Can I put my name as director and my partner who share the property with me as secretary or two directors?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX like to get an answer so I wait. I am surprised however. You may also try accountants who have set up RTM company. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Did you get my answer that I sent you earlier as it does not appear here.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am baffled. i have asked pretty simple questions. More or less I know the answers but I just want to be %100 sure. It is just amazing that none of your experts are able to answer these questions.

I can only apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No please continue. searching. do oyu have accountants in your category?

Yes, this is in the Tax category and there are accountants here. It is also in the Law category for business lawyers.

We will continue to look for someone to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do need any answers to these questions any more as I asked a lawyer and get the answers, However I still need an expert in the area of RTM companies or Right To Manage for my further questions. Please as soon as you find one, send me the link.

No need to reply further at this time. We will continue to look for someone to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think you have been wasting my time really.

Would you like for me to close this question or for us to continue looking for someone to assist?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. As one of our valued subscribers you are more than welcome to ask another question.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just close the question. No need to responde any more. But I do not want any remarks against this question such as "expert replied"