Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

what is the best way to pay tax as an interim Social work on

Customer Question

what is the best way to pay tax as an interim Social work on the isle of man under umbrella company FPS
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to be so obtuse, but what is your query? It appears a trifle opaque at present. Has the company concerned done work in the Isle of Man, not by the way, like the Channel Islands, part of the EU, or have you personally done work and normally channel your business activities through the company? Could you please give me a steer so I can service your question?

I am answering this question from my wife's house in Bangkok, although I am usually based in Scotland. We are 7 hours ahead of GMT here. I am just about to go out for the messages and will be back on line again about 0700 hrs GMT.