Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Why have I been debitted with an unauthorised amount of £22.00

Customer Question

Why have I been debitted with an unauthorised amount of £22.00 for membership? I do NOT want member ship
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your post and I am so sorry to hear that you have been debited with what appears to be additional funds and you should direct your query to the customer team - I have added a link here for you to do this.
I will advise that the £22 payment relates to the amount you offered to pay for the post you made on 27/02/2014 which you accepted, so this should have been the only funds that had come out of your bank account.

But if this is relating to additional funds, then you should ask for a refund.

AS promised the link
http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Let me know if I can assist any further