Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I am waiting for an answer

I am waiting for an answer
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.

I answered here asking for information

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/tax/8d1y3-pensioner-annual-income-almost-18000-pounds.html

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I only got my question repeated. There was no answer that I could see
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.
Hi Gwen

From your first post I responded with

Yes you should, if all of the £18,000 (after the £10,500 is deducted) is considered as taxable income,
Perhaps you could list the sources of income and advise how much each source is ( you can just advise state pension, or annuity, or former employment pension, or employment or rental income etc, if you would prefer this, rather than give the actual name of the payer)
I can then establish which incomes would be liable to tax and those that might not be, and clarify the tax position to you and any action you may need to take

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you question answered
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.
Hi Gwen

I am pleased to have been of assistance, I am sorry you did not appear to get the first listings response. But we got there in the end!

If would be appreciated if you could rate the level of service I have provided, as this ensures I am credited for my time, but do feel free to ask any follow up questions to this topic if you require further assistance.