bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Hi, I am setting up a service office / hire desk / internet

Customer Question

Hi, I am setting up a service office / hire desk / internet meeting room company there are 20 desks for up to 20 companies in a shared space... I am struggling to find the right VAT SIC code - can you help
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.

Seems OK to me, but how about 82889? I wouldn't worry overmuch about the SIC code. Some seem terribly specific and some hopelessly general. I am aware of two companies running under very general SICs and no one has ever batted an eyelid over their activities for over 30 years.

It would not be an over exaggeration to find the production of dehydrated water for the RNLI or invisible ink for the KGB to have SIC codes, but for there to be none for newsagents! [joke]
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, how much would it be to pay you to check our VAT registration out side of this forum... my email is hannahmiratgmaildotcom

I am sorry, but Just Answer protocol does not allow me to offer this service. Have a look elsewhere.
Thank you for your support.