Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

1. Why has my tax gone from 356T to 315T. 2.Why am I still

Customer Question

1. Why has my tax gone from 356T to 315T.
2.Why am I still on a Temporary Code
Expert:  TonyTax replied 3 years ago.

There could be any number of reasons why your tax allowances have been reduced by £410. The tax office could be collecting tax you owe from an earlier tax year, your taxable employment benefits if you have any may have increased, if you are a pensioner your income may be above the level at which you start to lose age allowance etc.

If you can let me know your circumstances, eg whether you are working more than one job, whether you are a pensioner, whether you have your tax code to hand and can tell me what is in it as any changes that are made mean that you will be notified by HMRC, what your income level is and what sources of income you have, what you date of birth is and whether you have any employment benefits or not I'll try to give you some advice.

Expert:  TonyTax replied 3 years ago.
I see you have posted another question, so to speak. Do you want me to have this question closed down?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes

Expert:  TonyTax replied 3 years ago.
OK. Leave it with me.