bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I need assistance with cashflow forecast, P&L and Balance Sheet.

Customer Question

I need assistance with cashflow forecast, P&L and Balance Sheet. I would like this to be answered by taxadvisor.uk
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.

Tax adviser doesn't seem to be on line at present. I can help, or would you rather wait for him? If so, I'll opt out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks for the email. I am putting a proposal together for funding for our business expansion, and have reached the limit of my capabilities with the Balance Sheet, and Cashflow. So I need them finishing off.

These are all projections, so I was hoping you might be able to finish them off for me?

I need these for tomorrow.... not sure if that is too much to ask?

Well, it all depends on the complexity so I'll try to help. Please send me the data.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Your draft Profit and Loss account appears perfectly acceptable. Would that all traders should keep such accurate records!

For Corporation Tax (CT) purposes depreciation should be ignored and the appropriate Capital Allowance(s) substituted.

CT is levied at a flat rate of 20%. CT returns must now be rendered on line and the process enables you to file your accounts with Companies House directly if you so desire. The completion of the form on line may need some juggling to confirm with HMRC's rather odd ideas on expenditure classification, but a few moments with a calculator will quickly suffice to bring things into line! There is no need to submit accounts with your return, indeed that has been the case for some years and they would not normally be needed save if there were an enquiry into the company's affairs at some future date; relatively unusual these days though. Having said that I did have one this year having posted a number in the wrong box! Quickly resolved though.

I do hope I have helped you with your enquiry.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello.

Many thanks for the reply.

It is the Balance Sheets that I am struggling on, would you be able to complete them for me so that they balance?

The balance sheets as at 31 Dec 13 are perfect. It is your 2014 figures which are quite haywire. If you start with the 2013 position, use the Profit and Loss account data the 2014 accounts should fall out automatically and balance. Unless you have made a fundamental error in transfer it should gave come out correctly.

To be perfectly frank at the level of remuneration offered going into such detail is a little excessive.

I will accordingly opt out of this question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks. I apologise, I'm not sure how much remuneration I offered as it was some time ago.

If you are able to complete the task, then I can remunerate accordingly. If you can let me know.

I am sorry, but I am not permitted to solicit work. I did originally report your question as under priced, but the moderators chose to leave it unaltered.

I have opted out of this question so it is available to other experts.

I have opted out, this post is merely to clear my question list.