Does it matter that:
1) The company is a BVI company - I was sole beneficary and not owner or shareholder.
2) I trusted him to hold client accounts where only he and one of his assistants where signatories? I wasnt a signatory (wish I was now...)
3) I guess he didnt steal the money in his own name, more likely transferred the money into his LLP (where he is partner/director) as I understand his LLP has been having financial problems last 3 years.
4) Who do I take the court writ against - him personally or his LLP?
5) Who do I report to the police - him personally or his LLP?
6) As his assistant was also a signatory will she get problems?
Thanks for your information. So I need to contact a UK Tax Lawyer? Or a different kind of legal professional? Thanks for your help. When you answer this I will rate you!