TonyTax
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
13905389

I am a ltd company based in dubai. I want to conduct business

I am a ltd company based in dubai. I want to conduct business with a uk ltd company. I would charge them a client introductory fee for supplying them with customers from my country who travel to UK to do business with them. As I am a non uk company and will never go to the uk and my business does not have any agent or premises in uk, I would not be liable to pay corporation tax or any tax in uk for my company??
Expert:  TonyTax replied 3 years ago.

So long as there is no connection (through shareholdings for example) between your company and the UK company other than that the UK company is effectively your client and that your company is not a UK registered company, then your company will have no UK corporation tax liability or any other UK tax liabilities.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.