TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Experience:  International tax
14155347

I own and run an internet floristry business which has trading

I own and run an internet floristry business which has trading losses of £250K with £50k of tax losses - where can I find a buyer?
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 3 years ago.
I am sure you already know that selling a business is generally not a quick process.
As you have already tried a Business Transfer Agent perhaps you would want to check to see if your specific business type is wanted by a buyer using a site that lets business owners and business buyers interact.
One site is Businessforsale.com
Buyers post what type of business they are looking for and sellers can also advertise their business.
I do not know how involved you wish to be in the selling but as you are already in an internet business using the internet for your sell may be comfortable for you.
I personally did quick search on buyers looking for internet businesses and there were many.
Your specific question was "where can I find a buyer?" and that is an option.