bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

How long would it take for me to get the answer. Can I leave

Customer Question

How long would it take for me to get the answer. Can I leave for half an hour or I need to stand by the computer until I get the answer?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.

Just ask the question, I am here and will respond without delay.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hallo Keith,

10-15 mins ago I asked a legal question regarding a case when a moth lives in a flat owned by her son the funds being provided by the mother, what kind of protection ways and instruments there are so that the mothe could live happily till her death in the flat not being exposed to the risks of son's divorce, death or financial default, etc. and loosing the right to live in the flat.

I still have not got the answer and my second question was how long could it take, shall I wait stand by or leave and come back later and retreive the answer? Thank you

This was Tony Tax's question so I will opt out.
Expert:  TonyTax replied 3 years ago.

You don't have to pay a deposit when you are simply following up on a question you posted earlier. The experts who work for just answer are all independent contractors, based around the world, working from home.

Your legal question will be answered but it is the weekend and there may be no legal experts online right now. It will not expire for a week. You are free to leave it and come back to the site see if it has been answered at your leisure. When an answer or info request is posted, you will be emailed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you very much!
Expert:  TonyTax replied 3 years ago.
No problem. You should contact just answer and ask for a refund of your deposit on this question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you will do
Posting to clear my question list.