bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Iwish my daughter to carry on a Prudence Bond after my death,

Customer Question

Iwish my daughter to carry on a Prudence Bond after my death, I have a deed of assignmentbut that seems only to cover a gift of it to her now. So how can this be done.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.

Basically, you simply cannot bind your daughter in such a way. You could, of course, put a restrictive clause in your will, but that could relatively easily be upset by a Deed of Family Arrangement. I am of the opinion that you are on a hiding to nothing on this one. I am so sorry to have to pour cold water on your desires, but they are simply impractical.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My Daughter is happy about this because from it she will receive a good income. After my death. I hoped that I could write this in a will, with two executers.

Indeed you could as I told you in my original answer, but the fact remains that, if your daughter wants to upset the will, she can do so with the consent of all other beneficiaries by means of a Deed of Family Arrangement.
So pleased to have been able to help.
Thank you for your support.