Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

which type of company is better to open?

Customer Question

Hi we are taking over a council place for a project to create a teaching centre. we would like to know the more favourable company type (charity ltd , etc)  to open for our purpose.

The company has to be opened within 2 weeks, also we would like to know if is possible to have discount or exemption for  the rebate tax. In also willing to sell product related to the course, for example 3d printer, cameras, and also rent of rooms for meetings etc, it can be done? is the eaching center the best option for our project?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.