How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 13943
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

i am still working and has start getting company pension tax

Resolved Question:

i am still working and has start getting company pension tax code for pension is D0
how can i know that it is correct code
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts here ON just Answer.
Code D0 tells me that all of your pension is to be charged at 40% tax, which would lead me to assume that your income from employment is in excess of £41865 a year.
Is this the case?
Sam and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you